Xmx Me App - The Best Way To Send Sms/bulk Sms AtA Cheap Price

Have you ever wanted to send sms ata low price(2 naira) or is your current bulk sms site not providing all your needs. Read below.
I will like to introduce you to Xmx Me. Xmx Me is a mobile application that letsyou send sms/bulk sms ata very low price with high tech functionalities which other sms/bulk sms does not provide.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE XMX ME ?
1)You can select all numbers from your phonebook.
2)With Xmx Me you can minimize when sending sms.
3)Xmx Me has a powerful ui which is simple but smart.
4)Xmx Me has flexible payments option. You can buy credits with Airtime/recharge cards or bank deposit.
5)Xmx Me has a fast internet connection.
6)Xmx Me is reliable, cheap and fast.
7)Xmx Me provides daily, weekly and monthly promos to its users.
Xmx Me uses little bandwidth which means you can send sms even if your sim Account balance is less than N0.02k as long as you have Xmx Me credits.
9)Xmx Me provide other special services to its users.
WHAT IS THE BENEFITOF USING XMX ME ?
When using Xmx Me you can send sms at N1.80k - N2.00k but the normal service provider charge is N5.00 - N15.00. Which ifcalculated you can use N100 to send 50 sms but the normal way you can only send not more or less than 20 sms with N100.
Xmx Me is the right app for you if you want to market your product or want people to know more about something or inform them of events.
Visit: http://www.xmxme.com andstart sending sms at N1.80k - N2.00.
Hurry now first 50 users get free credits

TEXTDEYGO Vs. Xmx

TEXTDEYGO
@@@@@@@@@

• FREE AIRTIME(You just have to check this out, cause its Hot!)

• FREE SMS (Just Signup/Signin > View Ads and Earn Free Sms or Free Airtime!*)
    *See and like facebook.com/textdeygosms

• You can use Online Bank Transfer or Liberty Reserve.

• Auto Save: Just type message and press “next”; your message is stored
    in draft automatically (this is the default in “settings”)

• Already on all java phones and blackberry, with ANDROID version coming first week of November!

• Can send to 150 recipients(for Blackberry) or 22 recipients(for Java) recipients simultaneously

• Group contacts: Save a group of contacts just after sending your message,
    to res-use later in future.

• Developed using LWUIT with frequent updates, so renders well in all Devices with a Very stable and
    sleek UI with transitional Effects.

• Advert Option: Small, Medium or Large Businesses can advertise using Text or Banner Ads and target customers(more than 15,000 and growing)
    using our “Geotargeting option” i.e. target by Country/State and reach potential customers(you are welcome to advertise your app).

• Download: http://bit.ly/t2forjava TextDeyGo (2010 - 2012)

Xmx
@@@@@@@@@

• No Free Airtime

• No Free Sms(you have to Purchase sms)

• Payment Option is cumbersome. you have to send an sms after buying credits

• No drafts

• does not support multiplle devices

• Can only send to one recipient at a time.

• Have to manually re-type/search recipients especially “favourites” all the time.

• Doesn’t check for empty field when sending i.e. If “From:” Field and “Message:” field is left empty
    it still sends (What really?)

• The “Message:” Field is not rendering properly on most Phones. (Common issue with Canvas)

• Xmx Me (2012)

• Visit: http://www.xmxme.com

Comparison between xmx me and textdeygo.
TEXT DEY GO:
1)IT HAS A NATIVE NAME.
2)SENDING TO MANY RECIPIENT IS CUMBERSOME.
3)U CAN’T SMS TO MORE THAN 200 RECIPIENT.
4)ITS UI IS POOR.
5)THE USE OF LWUIT MAKES IT SLOW ON MOST DEVICE.
6)SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEND AN EMPTY MESSAGE TO FRIENDS WHICH YOU CAN’T WITH TEXT DEY GO.
7)DOESN’T PROVIDE A WAY TO MARK NUMBERS IN PHONE BOOK.
8)LOOKS LIKE TEXT DEY GO IS COSTLY THAN XMX ME.
9)NO DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY PROMO.
10)NO WAY TO KEEP USERS INFORMED OF CHANGES, PROMO AND SERVICES.
11)I HATE TO SAY IT TEXT DEY GO IS NOT AS FAST AS XMX ME WHEN CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET.
12)MESSAGES ARE NOT AUTO SAVED IN THE FIELD WHEN SENT OR ENTERED.
13)PAYMENT OPTION IS BAD BECAUSE NOT EVERY BODY CAN PAY THROUGH THE INTERNET THAT IS ONLINE PAYMENT. COME TO THINK OF IT IS IT EVERYBODY THAT PAY ONLINE ?. BECAUSE EITHER THEY DON’T KNOW OF IT OR THEY CAN’T GET ONE. And also children and teens can’t use your payment option.
XMX ME:
NO NEED TO BORE YOU, ALL THE ABOVE ARE SOLVED IN XMX ME. YOU CAN CHECK IT YOURSELF on http://www.xmxme.com

1)IT HAS A NATIVE NAME.
-IT WAS PRE-MEDITATED TO BE A LOCAL CONTENT, NOT SOMETHING PRETENDING TO BE FOREIGN. JUST LIKE www.wakanow.com, www.naijapals.com e.t.c.

2)SENDING TO MANY RECIPIENT IS CUMBERSOME.

• HAVE YOU USED THE APP? COMBINED THE “GROUP CONTACTS” FEATURE, I DONT THINK SO.
    3)U CAN’T SMS TO MORE THAN 200 RECIPIENT.
  • LOLL, YOU CANT SEND TO MORE THAN 1(ONE) RECIPIENTS IN XMX ME, LOLL.
    4)ITS UI IS POOR.
  • XMX ME UI IS LAZY.
    5)THE USE OF LWUIT MAKES IT SLOW ON MOST DEVICE.
  • MAYBE BUT IT RENDERS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM UNLIKE XMX ME THAT IS TOTALLY UNSTABLE ON ALL DEVICES AND DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN BLACKBERRY.

6)SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEND AN EMPTY MESSAGE TO FRIENDS WHICH YOU CAN’T WITH TEXT DEY GO.

• LOLL, WHAT KIND OF DUMB FRIENDS ARE THOSE, ‘EMPTY MESSAGES’ LOLLL

7)DOESN’T PROVIDE A WAY TO MARK NUMBERS IN PHONE BOOK.

• SAYS WHO, CLEARLY YOU HAVEN’T USED IT, CHECK IT OUT AGAIN AND COMBINE THAT WITH “GROUP CONTACTS”, SENDING IS LIKE A BREEZE WITH JUST ONE FINGER

8)LOOKS LIKE TEXT DEY GO IS COSTLY THAN XMX ME.

• LOLL, YOU STILL DON’T GET THE CONCEPT BEHIND ‘NAME’ OF THE APP, LOLL SO SAD!
    ITS 100% FREE SMS!,JUST VIEW AN AD! THATS ALL!, THE MORE YOU VIEW THE MORE YOU EARN SMS, ITS ‘OPTIONAL’ IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE SMS.

9)NO DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY PROMO.

• LOLL, YOU MEAN IMAGINARY PROMO’S IN XMX ME, LOLL. WITH TEXTDEYGO YOU HAVE FREE AIRTIME FROM ALL NETWORKS PLUS FREE UNLIMITED SMS EVERY DAY!.

10)NO WAY TO KEEP USERS INFORMED OF CHANGES, PROMO AND SERVICES.

11)I HATE TO SAY IT TEXT DEY GO IS NOT AS FAST AS XMX ME WHEN CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET.
DOWNLOAD AND COMPARE: bit.ly/t2forjava

12)MESSAGES ARE NOT AUTO SAVED IN THE FIELD WHEN SENT OR ENTERED.

• ITS SO SAD, CLEARLY YOU HAVEN’T USED THE APP, CHECK IT OUT: bit.ly/t2forjava

13)PAYMENT OPTION IS BAD BECAUSE NOT EVERY BODY CAN PAY THROUGH THE INTERNET THAT IS ONLINE PAYMENT. COME TO THINK OF IT IS IT EVERYBODY THAT PAY ONLINE ?. BECAUSE EITHER THEY DON’T KNOW OF IT OR THEY CAN’T GET ONE. And also children and teens can’t use your payment option.

• LOLLLLLLLLLLLL, I AM DYING WITH LAUGHTER, ARE YOU SERIOUS! TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING! WHEN DID YOU START CODING.
Xmx @@@@@@@@@ - No Free Airtime lolz. Maybe u can't read it in small letter WE SAID FIRST 50 USERS GET FREE CREDITS. We disable it because we have reached 50. Now is enabled again. - No Free Sms(you have to Purchase sms) free sms are given most weekend, just like last weekend, u didn't have to view an ad or anything it just got to get it. - Payment Option is cumbersome. you have to send an sms after buying credits that is to confirm the user id. Sending card is easy like abc - No drafts once a message is entered in the message field it is auto saved. - does not support multiplle devices we made it just for j2me devices, not like does who claim that theirs is multi platform and slow on it. - Can only send to one recipient at a time. Thats a lie. Either u separate your recipient with # or u press your left soft key and click select from phonebook. With this u can mark all your contacts rather than entering them one at a time. - Have to manually re-type/search recipients especially "favourites" all the time. U can mark/select all or some contacts in your phonebook unlike killing your self manually adding groups. - Doesn't check for empty field when sending i.e. If "From:" Field and "Message:" field is left empty it still sends (What really?) xmx me was developed as a free style app. We let the users do what they like any time as long as it doesn't hurt us. Lolz. We mimicked the normal way of sending sms. - The "Message:" Field is not rendering properly on most Phones. (Common issue with Canvas) how ?. - Xmx Me (2012) i wished i had known i would have employed u as qa. *Big green* - Visit: http://www.xmxme.com

Hmmm… mr @elvis10ten. The truth is that. You dont expect to build a software today and in one month you want to stand where a software that has been there for years. Come on. Be realistic for once. Hmmm… Textdeygo has been tested and used in lots of devices over the years. And it must have gotten alot of user feedback that is why it is that way. xmxme just came. So you should give it sometime to grow. So you know why Textdeygo is the way it is.

Textdeygo won Samsaung Apps developers contest. How long can you continue with weekly bonanza and all and free sms. Except you have a server that handles that for you automatically.

Mr. Textdeygo take it easy on xmxme it is not a time to battle. Let everyone put thier cards on the table and let users decide. I have always said it here. We are not here to fight or quarell. But to share ideas

Na only Nigerian programmers forum na im una dey fight. Check other ones. It is a place to exchange ideas

@nimboya thank you. i neva started this, it was him. have u tested xmx me ?. please drop bugs or complains.

The problem is that people try to roll out all features at once,i know you use J2ME, but do you use JUnit, building application is one thing, Quality Assurance is another and trust me after lot of years on Software Engineering schools, Quality assurance is more important than building the application, i will advise you to look on Agile Methodology, only release a workable feature that is fully tested, and always ensure to have a UNIT TEST or Continous Testing

my offers products, businesses and services all over the India &World at very affordable price with best services. SMS industry that helps you to reach maximum number of clients with latest offers SMS software to redefine reaching target audiences! SMS mobility services have revolutionized communication.
Bulk SMS
Voice SMS
Long Code
Short Code
Transactional SMS
Promotional Messages
More offers contact me below Adresss

Mobile:- +919654958361
Email: [email protected]