Site Review: www.wazobia.tv

Please drop a sincere review of http://wazobia.tv
Content is still developing so the look might not be awesome.
Your opinion is welcome.
Thanks

Oga Silas, I noticed there is not link to take u back to d homepage at any time.

Nice work!

@adeleke06
The logo represent that. The Home button style is kinda oldskool and it’s only use on business or perosnal site nowadays.

@doctorfox
thanks… any error seen so far?
I need to test well before announcing.

im really feeling the design, its simple and classy but in terms of functionality, there is a problem with fast-forwarding, the video is restarted whenever you try to fast-forward… Let us know when advert space is up…

Thanks fro spotting that. It’s currently using HTTP-Pseudo streaming for MP4 and I will try to perfect that.

I don’t know if Amazon gives free video hosting, but I suggest you host the videos on an external server. The videos don’t get cached by the browser making it necessary to always re-download the whole thing everytime you replay it.

Legal & Rules not working as at the time i clicked, i mean there were no text for that links, is that intentional? About Wazobia.TV doesnt have any text too… in all its a simple nice job sir

Thank you guyz… am still working on all that.
Please try and register to test inputs. Note that I won’t delete any input, so please use valid input alone. Don’t type zigyzag stuff abeg.

I appreciate y’all.

@doctorfox
Please check the cache again if working.
Thanks