Photo Gallery CMS with php

Has anybody done a content management for a photo gallery before? How did you go about it? please i need to see an example

If you are handy with wordpress or any of the CMS you will find it there, most likely as a plug-in that is used inside it

unfortunately, i have never use wordpress, joomla etc before! I always code from scratch. Let me get you right, are you saying i can get the plug-in form the template and put it in my code?

@ Samson, I will advise you google it. I use Joomla. You can check the gallery I created here http://employmentclinic.net/gallery.html and www.finemventures.com/index.php/portfolio.html

Ok i see. well like Wola said? U can google it. ‘photo gallery with php and jquery’ u will find a lot of good and easy to implement options

Ok i see. well like Wola said? U can google it. ‘photo gallery with php and jquery’ u will find a lot of good and easy to implement options

Ok i see. well like Wola said? U can google it. photo gallery with php and jquery u will find a lot of good and easy to implement options

alright, i ll find out! although, i already found a way out!

@wola i just checked the website you posted, are you saying u can manage those pictures with php from your back end? PLEASE CONFIRM. Thank you

Errr, i dont know if this is late or if its still relevant! But Wordpress does a very good job for what you were asking! A good wordpress theme, coupled with the super NextGen Gallery Plugin will do you right!

unfortunately, wordpress does not work for people like me…does it mean people who write from scratch don’t have a solution to the problem?

Oga Samson why not try “piwigo” for photo gallery and hope you are still reponsive??

lol! let me try it out! although, my oga ontop found a php for the gallery. Appreciate you all

i have a php script on photo gallery its easy to use and implement on ur script email me [email protected] i will be glad to help