Nokia Qt and Java Training, Lagos

Join Nokia on 13 - 15 April 2011 for this training course to get you up to speed with creating, developing and publishing Qt and Java applications for Nokia devices.

This three day training workshop will give you an overview of Java ME, review the exciting opportunities offered by Nokia’s Ovi Store, and cover Mobile Java programming essentials as well as mobile application development with Qt Quick. A fantastic opportunity to get guidance on your application development as well answer all your questions about Java and Qt Quick!

Venue:
Nokia
21 Ahmadu Bello Way
(3rd Floor, Ecobank Building)
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

This training is free of charge.

You can register here: http://events.forum.nokia.com/invitation/traininglagos?mode=register

Great post, men. I’ll be there.

I’ll be there too.

I’ll be there too.

And I’ll be there too

I just got a mail from Teemu Kiijarvi stating why they have to limit the #s of participants for the event…

Dear registrant for Nokia Qt and Java training in Lagos,

Thank you for your registration for the upcoming event! The response from developers in Nigeria has been overwhelming and unfortunately we can’t accommodate all of the interested due to the limitation of the venue and for the reason that we want to have an opportunity for 1on1 training with all participants in our events. For this reason we have to limit the participant amount on first registered first served basis and run another event!

Day 1 after event pictures.