My codes turn blue?

I have working on a daily devotional site for weeks now, suddenly, my codes (footer part) just went “blue” including the text of the site. i cant get suggestion when am coding (ie Dreamweaver suggest on its own when typing an html or css code), its frustrating…anybody got an idea of what to do?

Try to use the code tagline in dreamweaver to trace if a code wasn’t properly close. U can collapse each nested blocks to debug dat.

code tagline? am not sure i know about that…is it under a menu in Dreamweaver?

infact, i have a similar case again now…just a few part of my code just changed!

The tagline / tag panel is above the properties panel… On the same panel with the ‘select tool, hand tool, and zoom tool’

its by the right part of my window screen abi? “tag panel” i think i found it, but i dont know how 2 use it

It’s right above the properties panel(Bottom).
It always start with < body > as in < body>< div>< p> and so on; that’s if you don’t have much nested tags.

Ok i found it, so how do i use it to solve this problem…although all my codes are working fine, only that its more difficult writing codes when there are no suggestion, its easy to make more mistakes

From what I said earlier :

Try to use the code tagline in dreamweaver to trace if a code wasn't properly close. U can collapse each nested blocks to debug dat.

It’s just for tracing your blocks of code. Collapse each block to find a missing tag.

ok, i’ll check again

I found the problem! i cant believe that!!! i have <height=“30"”> instead of <height=“30”> so from that point downward my code just tuned blue…i finally got the problem anyway.

Glad you dis. Codes could get you nut smtimes. We all need to understand error reading/reporting whilst coding; it’s really a good practice.