From mobile browsers to netbooks and tablets, users are visiting your sites from an increasing array of devices and browsers.
Are your designs ready? Learn how to think beyond the desktop and craft beautiful designs that anticipate and respond to your users’ need.
Silas Olatayo will explore CSS techniques and design principles, including fluid grids, flexible images, and media queries, demonstrating how you can deliver a quality experience to your users no matter how large (or small) their display.
Understand the concept of responsive web design.
- Identify advantages and disadvantages to the responsive web design approach.
- Test on various platforms and screen resolutions.
- Identify design challenges posed by various mobile & desktop platforms and resolutions.
- Plan out a responsive website at various resolutions.
- Understand and demonstrate the basics of flexible grids, flexible images and media queries.
- Create a basic responsive web design.
- Identify specific design challenges that you need to be considered at various resolutions and on various platforms for websites.
- Resources and links.
Visit http://itbeings.com/RWD for more details.