one yet). So any one
interested in investing in
this project should send me
an email: elvis.chidera@
gmail.com or call me:
08030853292. When you do
that i will send you a link to
download and see the app so
you can see its a darling then we negotiate.
NOTE ITS NOT
FUNCTIONING BECAUSE OF
NO SERVER
. When i say
server i mean things that i
will do on the server side
also

You won’t even say what the mobile app does and you are already asking for investors!!! I see you still have a long way to go!

@elvis10ten, you did not even tell us what the app does, u even did not give us a screen shot but you want us have a private discussion before we see it. Am sorry to say bro like Mededot said You still have a long way to go, but you can start now by replying this thread by telling us what the app is all about and at least a screenshot.
Away from this you complained about “server” there are tons of free servers out there. So if u want any feel free to ask and don’t do us a mail.

On point, @Adeleke

What does the App does, why would someone give you his hard earned money. Go back t the drawing board, what human problem does it solve, what value does it add to our lives.

Sorry guys i forgot. The application sends bulk sms with many additional features like selecting from your phonebook, low internet usage,etc. Thats the need it solves. I am not asking you to give me your hard earned money because you get it back and even more, cause you get a certain percentage of the profit. How do you expect to use a free server for such a heavy duty app ?, how many interesting things have you done with a free server ?, or what of the restriction ? And secondly its not just a server thing. Please i will not like to give a screen shot of the application or more details because there are users or people viewing this forum that i do not want them to see the application yet. I want only me and my investor to see it. So when it is deployed it will still be new not something u saw somewhere ? Which thing have you created that wasn’t complete and you start sharing except to your friends or people you feel like. When you send me an email, i won’t force you to do anything, when you see the app and you decide to continue(which i know u will) then we will start from there.

Em, Elvis perhaps let me educate you a little! i certainly like the idea of a mobile app that can help do bulk sms! But then there are also a variety of questions that you would have to answer as to how your app works. Get you and your team to thoroughly test it out to see that it works fine. Also do all your research as to whether it is really a needed service, do a survey as to be sure whether people will use your app. And more importantly, an investor wants to know how it much money they can make from investing in your idea. If you yourself do not know the answers to these questions, then now is the time to do that!

Lolz. Why advertise our ignorance. But never mind. Let me educate you also a little. When facebook was created there was no need for a social network because they arrived a little bit late, but they brought in a new idea that is paying off today. What of most of the copy copy useless forums or social network nigeria created that are getting popular in 9ja and generating money for the owners. In order words what am trying to say is this: IDEA AND MARKETING IS THE KEY. Before i came out to show my ugly face shouldn’t you think i have done my home work ?. There are some things that are best done privately. If u are interested mail me and stop… And i will advice you to do more research on bulk sms so you will …

And secondly if you do not know what a beta version of an app is please use google and stop…

Wow, this is getting interesting! I didn’t know you were so educated already! So sorry for trying to help! I wish you good luck in finding an investor. Am sorry bro, i’m not interested!

Guy u are angry at nothing. Am trying to tell you that all what you just said has been done already. Sorry if i didn’t sound polite. But also that wasn’t the help i wanted.

There’s no need to be sorry, i just wish you best of luck!

Ok. Thanks i will need it.

Please do not let us take this personal, we are all here to help one another to become a better person in this aspect of computing. On this thread I have my reservations (though i could be wrong) and that goes to elvis10ten.
Nigeria today has made every one of us to acquire some level of marketing sense no matter the no of languages you speak, you still must be able to sell whatever you have produced with those languages, so on this am putting you in the shoes of a potential investors who has tons of request or proposal to go tru and append signature to and here is somebody telling you to send him a mail before he can show you what he has-what will be your response to that fellow?
I personally, think you have tried, but it seems you have missed some steps in program development which talks about testing and evaluation and i think this forum would have been the best place to test that.
You said it is a heavy duty app, dont you think that is an issue with d moribounds network here and if you cant try a free server why dont you use google play or better still with just 4,500 you can a webspace you can do and undo with.
Broda, if you really have something to offer put up a demo(even world software giants put up demo(s)) for prospective investors or buyers or else whatever you have done might end up on desktop or not attain d desired result.
Remember, you need the investors money, investors would not come after you if they have not seen app in operation so please drop the ego(if you are exhibiting) and market your app.
I wish you all the best.
NOTE:this is just a personal opinion i could be wrong please see it as my own little contribution.

Please do not let us take this personal, we are all here to help one another to become a better person in this aspect of computing. On this thread I have my reservations (though i could be wrong) and that goes to elvis10ten. Nigeria today has made every one of us to acquire some level of marketing sense no matter the no of languages you speak, you still must be able to sell whatever you have produced with those languages, so on this am putting you in the shoes of a potential investors who has tons of request or proposal to go tru and append signature to and here is somebody telling you to send him a mail before he can show you what he has-what will be your response to that fellow? I personally, think you have tried, but it seems you have missed some steps in program development which talks about testing and evaluation and i think this forum would have been the best place to test that. You said it is a heavy duty app, dont you think that is an issue with d moribounds network here and if you cant try a free server why dont you use google play or better still with just 4,500 you can a webspace you can do and undo with. Broda, if you really have something to offer put up a demo(even world software giants put up demo(s)) for prospective investors or buyers or else whatever you have done might end up on desktop or not attain d desired result. Remember, you need the investors money, investors would not come after you if they have not seen app in operation so please drop the ego(if you are exhibiting) and market your app. I wish you all the best. NOTE:this is just a personal opinion i could be wrong please see it as my own little contribution.

Thank you for this.God bless you. Now i see why people were not following me. Am sorry again for this.

Ah, finally, you understand! Thanks Adeleke for Clarifying! And i’ve got lots of server space available for testing stuff… but with the way Elvis started off… i just hope he will learn his lesson

Please, i have been trying to download or check out the prototype you gave d link here but each time i tried it tells me “download failed” I want to believe it is a mobile app bcos of d .jar extension you have there. Please check d link (I am using an android phone)

Why “BUY” SMS, when you can just TextDeyGo!

A revolutionary bulk SMS mobile application from 9ja which allows the user EARN UNLIMITED FREE* SMS to ANY Network worldwide!

Download . Signup/Signin . View Ads . Earn Free SMS to any network
in the world!

• Advertisers can also take advantage of this opportunity!

Link: www.textdeygo.com/download

Attached TextDeyGo for Java/Symbian and for BlackBerry