Interswitch Web Pay integration

Please i do need the API DOC… [email protected]

Why dont you guys want to use cashenvoy.com or eyowo.com they do thesame job and are even cheaper than interswtich.

sorry guys have been out on this… i will collate your mails and send you the doc.

sorry guys have been out on this… i will collate your mails and send you the doc.

@eBukoz Please send the one you have to [email protected] . I want to create a tutorial on my blog about the implementation but the one I ve is old. Am not sure if that's what they still use. I had this ard 2009/2010

Hi OLSylas, did you still get to create the tutorial? I’m working on the integration and need to make some quick reference. Thanks for your help and contribution so far.

Hi all,

I am working for a Joomla plugin for this payment gateway and I really need some help. Does anyone succeeded by now?

If yes, can you give me more information about how you did it?
Also if you have I need the integration API or code can you send it to me at [email protected]?

Thanks in advance,
Raluca.

Hello. Can you please send the InterSwitch API and any other thing (links, tutorials, guides) that will help me in quickly integrating it to my site? My email is [email protected]

Plz, need to integrate GTpay and Interswitch to my site. I need the integration API or code. my email is [email protected]

Hi every one, please i need ur help. im an IT student and in d company wer i work, ma boss told us to go n find out d different online payment services available, d setup amount n der commission…ve bn tryin to get info abt dis bt i onlie gt few…pls i need u guys to help me out…i jux got dis site from a fwend…tnx

Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration

webpay integration: how do i display the webPay page on my website? i can only see the pay button i created. Am running this from a localhost not a live host but am on the internet.

How come I hear no mention of paga? The setup is free and transaction charge is 1% + N20

hello geeks, I have an online website that need interswitch payment integration. The only issue i have now is after creating the payment form and click submit, I always noticed from the web address that mac key validation failed. I a trying to use hash function to encrypt hashed value sent to interswitch using SHA512 but always failed. Can anyone please share with me how this is carried out for a successful integration. I a using PHP as my scripting language. example is
$hash = hash(‘sha512’, $hash_val);

kindly assist

For me I use the simple and old “PayPal” for my website. Have a look: www.primepublishing.co.uk

Interswitch/gtpay integration/diamondwebpay/zenith bank Globalpay

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We have done online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

We’ve worked with great clients such as:
Christian Broadcasting Network: www.cbnnigeria.org
CallAfrica: www.callafrica.com
MINDFoundation: www.mindafrica.org

and more…

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.net/interswitchgtpay-integration

@fucamboy,
you are doing the correct thing using Sha512 encryption. What your problem is is that you are using the wrong parameters in creating the hash. You must understand that in an Webpay transaction, there are two hashes to be used.

One is hash for the payment which is the Sha512 hash of the string: txnref.productid.pay_item_id.amount.site_redirect_url.mackey

and the other (which you should be using now) is for the query which is the Sha512 hash of the string: productid.txnref.mackey

http://e-magin.net/interswitchgtpay-integration

Own an Online shopping store like Jumia, Konga & Others for cheap price. We do custom software development, Design plugins for any payment integration (Interswicth, GTPay, Etranzact, UnifiedPayments, CashEnvoy, VoguePay , Eyowo, GlobalPay, SimplePay ) with CMS like OpenCart, Cs-Cart, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Kentico and more.