Intermediate Software Engineers
Tropixel BS Limited provides software on-demand for managing Field Operations, Workforce and Assets. We position ourselves as field services and facilities management experts innovating business solutions across field service operations, facilities management and location intelligence with a flair for continuous improvement and excellence in process and mapping technologies.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who are skilled in developing clean, well-designed code for solving complex problems. These persons will become an integral part of a team responsible for implementing new features and technical enhancements in Ultratell Solutions. The qualified candidates should have experience developing efficient, well-designed production quality code with technologies such as:
- Google Cloud, Docker, Google Cloud Pub/Sub, Kubernetes,
- Laravel Framework,
- Build, test, optimize, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot, and support simulation software written in Java.
- Lead code architecture design for new and legacy code bases.
- Implement a comprehensive testing strategy including unit tests, integration tests, and regression tests.
- Actively participate in all phases of the development life cycle on an agile software development team, including design discussions, pair programming, code reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning, and demos.
- Provide mentorship to junior software developers.
- Minimum of 3 years proven commercial experience in IT and related fields
- Highly proficient in Java
- Highly skilled with object-oriented (OOP) software concepts.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly, and strong attention to details.
- Good written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Willingness to help lead agile processes strives for constant improvement and work as a team.
http: // ultratell. com / careers"